Tantra and Women’s Sexual Empowerment
Arousing the Goddess Within
This Experiential Workshop will present a chosen selection of the powerful Tantric and Taoists core practices responsible for thousands of women’s transformative changes resulting from awakening to, and connecting with their own deep source of joy and bliss allowing them to experience Shakti, their sacred erotic power.
If you cannot face directly into your sexuality,
you will never discover your true spirituality.
(White Tigress Manual)
Do you want to know how to transform sex into a spiritual experience and embody the goddess that you are?
Come and join me in this exceptional one day workshop where we will be weaving Tantric and Taoise traditions with:
- Ritualistic practices designed to strengthen the connection between sex and love
- Powerful Tantric breath practices, which by awakening and circulating your vital energy flow will increase and intensify your orgasms
- Taoist Feminine Treasures for female hormone balance, which will regulate menstruation, alleviate menopausal symptoms and present or reduce PMS
- Sharing in Sacred Circles and Celebrating in the Spirit of Sisterhood
No explicit sexual activity. Not meant as a substitute for therapy or the need for intensive sexual healing.
Victoria, West Saanich, Sunday August 6, 1-5pm
Please make a note that September dates for the same event as posted above will be confirmed soon. Let us know if you are interested.
For information and registration, contact Maggie: email@example.com
Maryse also teaches this workshop or a longer retreat during the winter in Bali each year. Otherwise, she is available to teach workshops internationally, including Tantra the Yoga of Intimacy for Couples, by demand, and with sufficient notice.
Tantra in Victoria, BC and in Bali
Experience the Yoga of Intimacy for couples
This Half-Day Experiential Workshop will provide a safe and supportive environment where you will learn to:
- Enhance your communication skills and deepen intimacy
- Heal the connection between love and sex
- Rekindle the passion in your relationship
- Integrate ancient sexual practices to build up stamina, balance health and enhance vitality into everyday life
- Celebrate the gift of Sacred Sexuality
No explicit sexual activity. Not meant as a substitute for therapy or the need for intense sexual healing.
“Maryse showed great intuitiveness genuine care, knowledge and wisdom. Our passion was greatly rekindled.” Couple from California.
Maryse Coté was initiated to Tantra in India in 1980. She has since developed her own unique synthesis of Tantric and Taoist traditions with modern transformational processes. Maryse celebrates 25 years of Women’s Sacred Sexuality Work with her upcoming book on Empowering Female Sacred Sexuality.